I think that MAYBE my reason for being such a slacker is that I sit downstairs, or where ever I am and I think about all the stuff I want to post. After I think about it and what I'm going to write, it leaves my brain, and I forget to come up and blog about it :) But MAYBE, that's just another excuse I'm coming up with to make myself feel better about not doing anything. Whatever my excuse my be, it's just that, an excuse! I will try to make a conscious effort to get my butt up here on the computer and blog more, and try to get caught up in the process. It will happen whether you believe me or not, I wouldn't believe me either. I keep saying things...and I just don't seem to follow through on them. I will TRY! That's all I can promise.
So, yesterday Ryan had a baseball game, it was such a nice day outside! The first really nice day we've had all year I think. I sat by Emily, and we decided to stretch our legs out and try and get a little sun. I could feel the sun penetrating my skin, and was getting excited. I always seem to get excited for my first sun burn of the year, and I also always seem to over do it my first time in the sun. Whole crap my legs HURT! I'm so stupid, when will I learn to just stop TRYING to get some sun, I don't tan, and the burn just isn't worth it!

Here's your picture, are you happy with the results?
No comments:
Post a Comment