Monday, May 3, 2010

Glad to hear

It's good to know I haven't lost all my readers :) I've decided I don't know if I like being close to the Spirit or not, it's made me so much more sensitive. I find myself crying about EVERYTHING. I used to be able to suppress my tears, now they come pouring out. I don't know if I've mentioned that at the first of the year I found this ward from Hurricane, Utah that was taking the challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days. Well, I took that challenge and read it in less than 90! My new goal for the year is to read the entire standard works by the end of the year, I'm almost done with the whole D&C too! It's made such a difference in my life, and I've been able to feel the Spirit that much more, the only bad thing, like I said, is that I cry ALL OF THE TIME! Wish me luck for the rest of the year!

No comments: