Wednesday, June 3, 2009
2 in 2
Poor little Cole, I'm so glad he won't remember any of this as he gets older. A couple weeks ago as I was pushing him on the swing, and he was smiling his toothless grin, I noticed he had something in his mouth. I tried to wipe it off his gums. To my surprise his gums where just swollen, and he was about to get a new tooth, his first ya know :o) It hadn't broken through yet though. Sunday after his afternoon nap, he was HONERY!!!! His tooth was just starting to break through, not to mention he had two other teeth trying to come through too, OUCH! Monday he had his second tooth break through, his third hasn't yet, but probably any day now. His first tooth was a top right one, right next to the front one, not very typical I know. Now his two bottom front are commin. If he gets his top front one for his fourth tooth he might be just like Camden :o) That would be very weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SAD.....I can't believe he is that big already!! Just enjoy him while he is still little!
Post a Comment