Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Good

I'm just getting myself ready for my next kid, because there is no way it's going to be as good as Cole is. He's such a good baby, yes he's a BIG mamma's boy, but all my kids have been. What am I supposed to do about that, I never go anywhere, and if I do it's not like I can afford a baby sitter. I think I like that they like me so much though. Usually Cole falls asleep while I nurse him at night, but lately he's turning into a night owl. Last night I ended up just putting him to bed awake, and he's just not used to that. He cried and cried, I would go comfort him, but never picked him up. He eventually went to sleep. Tonight I had to put him to bed awake again. He didn't even cry for a minute, now that's a good kid. Maybe I shouldn't brag too much, it's bound to come and bite me in the butt :o)

No comments: