Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Ryan

The other day Ryan and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, I don't know why but we were watching an infomercial on the "Shark Steam Pocket" It's like a steam cleaner. Anyways, Ryan told me we wanted to buy it for me. I told him it was a lot of money, and he said "State Wrestling, Hello" Brenden told him if he won state, he'd give him a significant amount of money. How sweet of him to want to buy it for me. Also, about a month ago we were watching some HSN channel or something, and they had these awesome flip flops for sale, he really wanted to buy them for me, I didn't want him to, but he insisted. I called to see what the biggest size they had was, and unfortunately my feet are HUGE and they didn't have my size :o( It was a good thought though :o)

3 comments:

Aaron and Rosa Lee said...

That's cute. Spence does the same thing with infomercials. He has a long list of items he wants to buy me. T.V. commercials don't just target kids with toys, do they?

Carrie said...

That is precious. And I am totally cracking up that they didn't have your (our) size.

~ Stacie ~ said...

Brayden always wants to buy me all the girl toys that come on t.v. (babies, barbies, bratz dolls etc....I guess because I am a girl he thinks I will enjoy them. LOL