Thursday, June 18, 2009

This is REALLY gross!

That's just a warning, sorry if this post is totally disgusting :o) Last night Cole had a slight temperature, teething, ear infection, or something. I put him to bed early, while I stayed up late, I just knew he would wake up (because I went to bed SO late). Sure enough 2:40ish and he woke up. Normally when he wakes up (which doesn't happen very often) I console him and leave him in his crib, but since I knew he had a temp., and I felt bad for the guy, I picked him up. We went all the way downstairs to get him some more Tylenol, then into my room to rock him back to sleep. Yay, he was almost asleep! All of a sudden, my stomach started turning, and churning. Something I had for dinner was not agreeing with me, and I had to go BAD! He was so close to being asleep, I tried to hold it in. Sure enough I had to jump up and very carefully go back downstairs to the bathroom (we only have one available bathroom in our house, and it's all the way downstairs, what I'd give to live in a normal house with an actual master bathroom), I barely made it, phew that was close. It just sucks because Cole was SO close to being asleep, then I had to start all over again, in the hopes that I wouldn't have to go again :o) And I didn't (have to go again). I did however have to get up with him a couple more times, boy I'm tired, but on with my day, no nap for mommy. Way too much to do, maybe I MIGHT get to bed earlier tonight, probably not though :o)

No comments: