Last night I wasn't very tired (well, until I sat down to watch TV), so I stayed up pretty late. It was so nice to be able to be downstairs without the kids sprawled all over the floor. They haven't really slept in their beds since school got out, they like to sleep on the living room floor :o) I get to bed, and I start thinking of BUGS! Next thing I know, I feel like they are crawling all over me. So it took me an extra long time to fall asleep. This morning Cole woke up before Brenden even got up for work. Usually when he wakes up early, I just let him lay with me for a bit. He usually falls back asleep for a couple minutes, and it gives me time to actually wake up before I get up. Since Brenden was still in bed, farting and moving around, Cole didn't fall back to sleep. Of course he wanted to see his daddy. Then I went to do the dishes (I know I should have done them before I went to bed, but I like the challenge of scrubbing off last nights dinner from the dishes :o), I got under the cupboard to get a tablet for the dishwasher and there was a cricket it the bag. I almost touched it!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Other than that my day has been good.
That cricket reminds me....Monday we went to my sisters house to have dinner, since David is in town we wanted to all try and get together. Cole was crawling around the floor, and he went over by the side door. I saw him pick something in, but had no idea what it was, then Kala, my niece, said it was a cricket! I didn't know what to do. I know this sounds so totally stupid, but I couldn't take it out of his hands, eww gross! So I yelled for my mommy to take care of it. I know I'm such a wuss. It's so weird too, because I remember growing up, we would catch lizard, and bugs all the time. I think my brother even had some pet mice that we used to play with too. Now all that stuff FREAKS me out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can imagine the stench of Brenden farting, If they are anything like they were when he lived at home I’m so sorry, I’m buying you and Cole nose plugs. LOL I still love reading your posts!
HAHAHA! That brings back memories of you coming to my house late at night to scrap carrying your flashlight and broom to fight off the crickets when they were so bad that one summer!!!!
Post a Comment