Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Fun!

Well, I “tried” to plan a family reunion for my family,  but it didn’t work out the way I had planed.  I just mentioned it to my sisters about a month or so ago that we need to try and do something this summer up at the cabin in Pinevally.  We set a date and just said whoever can make it can make it.  Well, me, my sisters DeAnn and Lucinda and My mom, that was our big “family reunion”!  It was still fun though, I had fun anyways.  Saturday we all went to Veyo pool, we haven’t been there in years.  I don’t even think my kids have been there more than once, and that might have just been Ryan.  07-16-11 fam fun veyo (4)

Cole had so much fun jumping in the pool, he especially loved that they had a little area that he was able to play in all by himself.  He was just having fun being in the water.  I was watching him from the other end of the pool and he just kept jumping up and down and going under the water all by himself.  It was cute.

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (6)

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (7)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (8)

Time to dry off, we’re goin’ on an excursion!  (Led by Lucinda of course, she’s the pro since she comes to Veyo all the time)

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (9)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (10)

It was fun, they had lots of bridges and cool stuff.

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (11)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (12)

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (14)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (15)

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (17)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (20)

Family picture time!  It was so pretty.

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (22)

Me and my big sissy Lucinda

07-16-11 fam fun veyo (23)07-16-11 fam fun veyo (27)

The big boys even climbed over to this little waterfall and wanted me to take a picture.  I told them to jump in but they didn’t dare.  Don’t know if they were afraid of the crawdads or what.  We did have a ton of fun though.  I just wish I would have gotten more pictures at the cabin, oh well. 

07-17-11 (4)

DeAnn brought her dog Missy, and like I said wish I would have gotten a picture, but Cole was carrying Missy all over, he wouldn’t take his eyes off her. 

Sunday we went to Church, it was so neat.  The Temple president and his wife spoke, they told some cool pioneer stories.  I heard last week Elder Holland spoke in their church too, AWESOME! 

No comments: