I can’t believe he turned three today! My little baby is growing up so fast.
Home from the hospital
One year old
Two years old
THREE YEARS OLD!
Last night he slept on the living room floor, my boys favorite place to sleep. I set out his new trike right next to him so when he woke up he would see it. I also put his new had on one of the handle bars. He was so excited when he woke up. He put his hat on backwards and kept saying “sup dude” all day long, it was so cute.
We took the kids to St. George to see Cars 2, it was a way cute show. Just wish it wouldn’t have been in 3D. I didn’t know it was going to be, so it cost more that we were expecting, plus Cole doesn’t keep his glasses on and the screen is all blurry if you don’t have your glasses on.
I know what you are wondering, who made that awesome cake! I’m a bad mom, I don’t really think kids care too much about what their cake looks like at this age, and I’m really cheap, so this is what we came up with.
YAY! He was so excited once he blew out all his candles. The reason he’s not dressed is because he was outside playing in the water.
I like to keep the 3D glasses and punch out the middle and use them for fun dress up glasses or dork glasses. They’re cute.
These are Coles cool new Cars Jammies he got for his birthday.

1 comment:
Cole is SO cute!
Post a Comment