Friday, April 29, 2011

Lets try to be nice

I was just thinking the other day how nice it is

to get a complement.  Doesn’t it make you

feel {GREAT}!  I know it helps me have a better

day when someone has something nice to say

to me.  I thought it might be a {good} idea to

make that a goal, to complement at least one

person everyday.  I always {think} about doing

it, but the thought never reaches my lips, so

I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna make someones

day :)  I think we should all try it, what do we

have to loose, it might make us feel better to

make someone else happy.

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

I did that the other day, as I often do. They just looked at me with a snobbish look. So people remember how to take a complement and say "Thank You"!!

Rachelle said...

I don't think we get complemented enough, so we don't know how to act sometimes, but yes we do need to learn to say "thank you"!