Monday, April 25, 2011

It’s sad when…..

Saturday after our Bushar family outing we had to run to Wal-Mart before coming home.  I got my stuff and got in line.  Apparently I got the wrong size of something and I had to make the line wait while someone looked for the right size, there was only one person behind me.  I felt really dumb, and I felt terrible for making people wait.  On top of that my cashier made me feel like the biggest piece of crap, I almost started crying before I left the store, of course I was crying after I left.  It was at the end of her shift and she wanted to get the heck out of there, and she was just {RUDE}!  Rubbing the temples of her forehead like I was giving her a head ach, telling the people behind me “sorry, there’s nothing I can do”, (ronchy like).  I kept apologizing, and she would just huff, I apologized to the lady that had to find the thing I wanted, “Oh, it’s no problem”  Then the lady behind me started huffing and puffing and finally took her stuff off the conveyer belt and went to a different cash register.  I felt like the biggest piece of {CRAP}!  Glad that shopping trip is over, and I’ll know not to go to that cashier again!

No comments: