Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby kittens!

This morning I woke up went into the living room, it was dark, and I’m partially blind, I tried not to trip over the kids “toys” that were on the floor.  I did my morning routine, then woke up the boys for school.  Jack went into the living room and said, “ew, what’s that stuff on the living room floor?  It looks like throw up or something!”  I ran in there and turned on the lights, I had my contacts in now, so I could see a little better.  EEEWWWW!  That “toy” I almost tripped over when I was in the living room earlier turned out to be a dead kitten, with some red jello looking stuff and I assume the “sack”.  Would have taken a picture for ya, but it was too nasty, yuck!  Luckily I bribed Brenden to take care of it.  I noticed my cat was prego about a month or so ago and guessed she’d have her kittens Mothers Day weekend.  I was a little off.  Anyways the dead kitty looked like a giant dead mouse or rat.  Grossed me out a little.  I wouldn’t have known she had her kitties if that one wouldn’t have been in the middle of the floor.  She probably had that one and thought “Oh crap, here they come!” and ran for it.  Her brother “Sparrow” came in and found her for me, so now I knew where she was.  She had 3 little ones that survived, and they are cute.  She’s a proud mama now :)
04-29-11 Cat

No comments: