Friday, November 12, 2010
Jack Jack Jack!
Why does every conversation have to be an argument! Why does he always have to be right? We could argue all day long about the same thing, and he still wouldn't be wrong! It drives me absolutely CRAZY! I can only stay in the conversation for so long before I finally loose it and start yelling. I feel like I'm trying so hard, but he is one tuff cookie to crack! I'm trying to make Ryan and Jack solve their own problems with each other, I never can seem to solve them for them, I never know what to do, so I told them to figure it out for themselves. So here's what happened today, Ryan was practicing his piano and had a little green alien on some of the keys, Jack grabbed it and told Ryan it was distracting him from practicing his piano. I asked Jack if he likes it when I tell him what to do, he said no, I asked if he likes it when Ryan tells him what to do, he said no. I asked him if he thought Ryan liked it when he told him what to do, and he said no. I then asked him why he told Ryan what to do and how he thought Ryan felt. He told me he didn't tell Ryan what to do. Well, we talked about that for awhile, and he argued with me. Then I asked him why he took the green alien, he said it was distracting Ryan so he had to take it. I've found that Jack is VERY specific! Technically he didn't tell Ryan what to do. GIVE ME A BREAK! I tried to explain and ask him if he could see how that was like telling Ryan what to do. He just didn't get it. I thought I was very calm through this whole process, I tried and tried to ask questions and explain the whole situation. All he could do is argue and disagree with me, because he's always right and he never admits to doing anything wrong, SERIOUSLY! After doing this for 5 min or so, I lost it! I know I need to work on that more, and I am getting better believe it or not. But wholly crap! What are you supposed to do in a situation like that? How do you stay calm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry but that's funny! I think he might be related to Brenden & JARED!
Post a Comment