Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheep

Yes I'm very cheap, if I can go without spending money, I really try.  However my wonderful hubby is not the same way :)  For Enrichment night a month or so ago they did some temple prints, they were really pretty.  I really need a good pic of the temple, and I really wanted one.  I have an 8x10, but have no idea where it ran off to.  The ones for enrichment were a little more than I wanted to spend though, that and I really wanted a personalized one with mine and Brenden's name on it and our wedding date, and those are usually really expensive!  I saw some really awesome ones on the Internet, I figured I have a pretty good camera, good enough to take Kalas engagement pictures.  So one day I finally went to St. George with my camera with the intention of taking some cool pics of the temple for myself.  I know my way around photoshop, I can make it look cool.  So I did it, and this is what I came up with.
I kind of copied an idea I got from the Internet, and made it, I think, better!  I'm making one for my niece Kala for her wedding and for my parents for Christmas.  I can also get a really nice frame for 50% off at Roberts, YAY!  It looks even better printed off too. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks really good! You are so talented!