Monday, November 8, 2010

What makes me think

I'm not blaming anyone, and I'm not mad at anyone, it's no one's fault.  Just so ya'll know.  I volunteered to help in Jack's class every other Monday.  Stacie helps in her son Braydens Kindergarten class on the other Mondays and we switch babysitting.  Ever since Jack's teacher started having the volunteers come in something has been going on the Monday I'm supposed to come in, so I hadn't gone in yet.  Today was my first day of going in.  I figured Stacie probably forgot since it's been quite awhile since we came up with this babysitting agreement.  I was gonna call her this morning, but instead she called me first.  She's ALMOST done building her house, like she might be able to move in this weekend.  She was calling to see if I'd babysit for her while she ran to St. George to get stuff for her house, she forgot.  It was totally cool though, like I said I would have forgotten too, plus I had other options.  So I called everyone I could think of to see if they could watch Cole for an hour.  I even called the people I don't call very often, or don't ever call to babysit.  Every single person was busy, can you believe that!  I had taken Cole once last year to Ryan's class when I absolutely had to, that was a disaster.  I didn't have any options though, so I took Cole with me today.  Really, what makes me think I can do that again!  I can not do the thing I "volunteered" to do when I have a two year old climbing all over me.  Up then down, then up again.  Then bugging Jack, running around trying to color all over who knows what.  ARGG!  I was post to be there for like an hour, I only made it for 30 min before I had to get out of there.  NEVER AGAIN!!!  I need to remember that if I can't find a babysitter then I just need to not go!  Seriously!  Of course I'll probably forget :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't call me! I could have taken him for you... silly girl! Don't you just love Mondays?!?!

chandra said...

You called everyone you know?! WHATEVER- seriously call me anytime!