skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Something I Love
I love going outside this time of year. It's finally nice and warm outside, the birds and bees are out. That is one bad thing about my house, it's an actual beehive. There are bees everywhere inside and outside of my house. But I love going outside under my apple tree and smelling the blossoms, and when the wind blows it looks like it snowed on my yard because of all the blossoms that have fallen on the grass. If I have time tomorrow I'll take a picture of my tree and post it. We've never had it trimmed and thinned out professionally, but this Saturday it will get a much needed "hair cut". I remember the first year we moved into this house we had a ton of apples, and they were SO SO SO delicious! We haven't really gotten many since then. We also put up a rope swing and the kids have so much fun on that thing. I love our apple tree :o) These are some pictures of the kids last August..jpg)
1 comment:
I love your apple tree too! It is very beautiful. The bees are all over our house too.
Post a Comment