Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Poor Ryan

A couple weeks ago Ryan was at baseball practice, I had just dropped him off. When I had came back to watch at the very end, his coach came and told me that he got hit by a fly ball right on the mouth, and that he wouldn't stop covering his face with his hand. I didn't think it would be very bad. When I saw him I was very shocked. I asked him if I could take his picture, eventually I just had to bribe him to let me take it, he was so afraid that people would laugh at him, poor kid :o(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor kid! Ouch! Anna got one like that on her lip and I have no idea how she got it but if a ball did that then I'm thinking it had to of been the door or something hard!