Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sad

The sad thing is that I'm addicted. Brenden told me about "Farm Town" on Facebook and I can't stay off of the dang thing, and I do believe some of you have that same problem, I've seen you there. You know who you are. Another sad thing. Ryan came running upstairs (because of course I've been on the computer) crying. Today the tree trimmer guy has been here trimming our tree. Ryan was crying because he LOVES that tree and thought we were going to cut it down. The guy isn't done yet, but I'll post a picture when he is.

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

oops! It's me, little miss moo, I'm ADDICTED! I can't complain too much because I have another player playing me.(Mr.Little Miss Moo) LOL! So cute about Ry, I would cry to if I thought they were taking it all away. Ryan has always been such a sweet, good kid!(I'll trade, you take Pres and I'll take Ry)heheheee!

Anonymous said...

Well you have to hook me up ......i enjoy a good addiction!!