skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kite Fest
April 18th was the Dixie Escalante Kite Fest. My good friend Melinda let me follow her down, since I am terrible with directions, Thanks Melinda :o) The kids had a ton of fun, it was an awesome day! Cole even got to ride on the train with big brother Ryan.
Later that night the PTA had rented out the Sand Hollow swimming pool for our school, so we went there and the kids swam for about an hour. This was Coles first time swimming and he LOVED it! I didn't even think to bring my swim suit, darn it. I put him down and he started scootin'/swimmin' over to where the water shoots up in the air, he thought that was so neat. He'd get right up next to it, then I'd move him back to the other side of the pool and he'd go right back over to the water. It was so much fun :o) 
1 comment:
You are so welcome!! It was a fun day!! I need to send you the pic of Taryne following Cole in the pool!
Post a Comment