Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's been awhile!

Wow it has been a long time hasn't it. I hope I haven't lost my "faithful readers". The Holidays have been so hectic, it's been crazy man! Well lets see, Christmas was great, I was so excited for the kids to open their presents. Brenden even surprised me, and got us some bikes, I was shocked to say the least. I love surprises :o) It'll be really fun this summer, we can go to Pine valley and go on some of the trails. The kids got me a thing to hook on the back of my bike for Cole to ride in.
This is Jack having fun in all the snow we got! Sorry it's upside down, oops. I don't think we've had this much snow since I was a kid :o)
We went tubing in our back yard. We stole, I mean borrowed, my dad's four-wheeler. It was a ton of fun, Brenden even took me on a couple trips.This dinosaur is what Cole got for Jack, and I think it's Coles favorite thing. It walks and barks, kinda like a dog. It even burps and farts, it's funny, and very entertaining.I just thought this picture was way too cute to pass up.
I've been pigging out since Thanksgiving, and now it's the NEW YEAR, I'm starting my "New Years Diet" I start a diet every new year, it usually doesn't last very long, but I've got go get rid of some of this baby weight before I try and get pregnant again. I've still got awhile, but it's hard to get rid of, so I need to get busy. It's not exactly a "Diet", mainly just watching what I eat, and NO MORE CRAP! (Good luck)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Taryne likes that picture of Cole the Reindeer! :)It made her laugh.