skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Basketball
I love sports! Well I don't love to play them, I just love to watch them, of course if I had the chance to play them (for fun) I'd probably have fun. I just don't get the chance, I mean who's gonna pick me to be on their team. Plus.......Oh, I'm sorry that's not what this post is about :o) excuse me for blushing. Ryan started playing basketball, his first game was about 3 weeks ago, and he just had his second game last Saturday. One word to describe his game HILARIOUS! It's the funniest thing to watch, because not many of the kids actually know how to play basketball. They would just start running with the ball, without dribbling. Oh, and they each have a different colored wrist band, so they know who they are guarding on the other team. When Ryans team had the ball, he was still guarding his guy, he wouldn't let him out of his site, he stuck to him like glue. HILARIOUS! Oh and the way they guard their man, and steel the ball. It's just so funny to watch. Maybe ya just had to be there..jpg)
These are some shots of him practicing. During this last game he actually scored a basket!
2 comments:
wa woo! Showing a little skin! I LOVE basketball. What happens when he has to choose between wrestling and basketball???? Lucky for me I don't think that will have that problem with the non-athletic Juel.
I would so pick you to be on my team! Are you kidding, you got some hight!LOL! I love watching little kid sports!
Post a Comment