Monday, January 26, 2009
SLUMBER PARTY!
This last weekend I had a slumber party with some of the girls in my family, it was AWESOME. Although they all think I'm a weird-o now. I don't know what gets into me, when I'm around "the girls" I turn weird and start doing really weird things. :o) It was way fun though. We made yummy donuts and ate a TON of candy (thanks Lucinda), and we played lots of fun games. We also did a little workout together, to try and burn off some of the calories from all that candy we ate. We need to do it again, I loved it. I'll try and post some pictures when my computer is working again, Brenden broke it :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun. I have some funny memories of you when we did drill team. I can only imagine how crazy you are. :)
Oh my GOSH!!!! I forgot how silly you could be!!! We had so much fun....My girls can't wait till we do it again. You should here them tell everyone how funny their aunt Rachelle is!!
Post a Comment