Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jack, Jack, Jack

This kid, you never know what he's going to do next. He is definitely our early bird in the morning, sometimes he wakes up at 3 or 4 o'clock. One morning he woke up, turned on all the lights and started playing cars. Another morning he woke up, and started yelling "Cock-a-doodle-doo!". Just the other morning he woke up, sat right next to our door and started saying "beep beep beep beep" like Brendens alarm clock. I think it was this morning he got his little recliner, sat it by our door and sat there, when Brenden woke up Jack got behind the chair, and jumped out and said "BOO!" right as Brenden opened the door. Every once in awhile he'll wake up and just tap at our door until one of us gets up and opens it. Sometimes I can just tell him it's not morning time yet and that he needs to go back to bed. There has been a couple times when I'll be sound asleep, I won't hear anything, but I'll sense that he's in the room with us. It's hard to sleep just knowing he's just sitting there watching me. He's so funny :o)

3 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

What a cute picture! That is crazy he wakes up that early. He's so funny.

Chanda said...

I have some non sleepers in my house too! But not as funny as your non sleeper! What a crack up! He looks so much like Brenden!

Summer said...

I think it's so creepy when they just appear in your room and stare at you.