After being home for one night, it was back to Pine Valley to spend the weekend with the Moodys. We were each pared up and were in charge of one meal. I have been waiting to fix this Cafe Rio recipe I got from Lucinda, and it turned out WAY YUMMY! Brenden HATES Cafe Rio, and he LOVED this. That night I stayed up until I think 2 a.m. playing cards. I feel like I get so delirious when I stay up that late, I almost feel drunk, I think I get a little silly. I think that's also the night everyone was playing Rock Band. I LOVE playing cards, and so do the Moodys, so I LOVE it! We played cards practically the whole weekend. We all had tons of fun. It was so nice to see everyone. The only ones that weren't there was Brendens brother Aaron and his family, but they will be there for our Christmas party. The kids had a ton of fun the whole weekend, playing with ALL of their cousins. It was a long week, but it was way fun!
We "tried" to take some pictures of the grand kids, but it was getting late and they were TIRED!
Brenden and Grandpa Moody took the kids on a drive/walk, it was a nice break for us women. I guess Brayden had to go real bad :o)


1 comment:
Yeay! Your pictures turned out cute. Love the picture of Brady, I'm just glad it was pee and not pooh!
Post a Comment