skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving with the Bushars
I took the kids down to Pine Valley Wednesday night. It was kind of scary, because of the FOG! Holy Cow! We couldn't see anything in front of us. When we pulled into Pine Valley I turned down the street and almost missed the drive way of the cabin, because I couldn't even see it, it was that foggy. Well we got the door unlocked and went inside, Jack had fallen asleep in the car and I left him there while we unpacked. After I had gotten everything in the house, I went out to get Jack so he wouldn't wake up and freak out that he was outside in the dark. I swear I saw him follow me in the house, then I didn't remember seeing him after that. No one knew where he was, I called his name, and no answer. I went outside to listen to see if I could hear him, but I knew he wasn't out there, he wouldn't dare go anywhere, you couldn't see anything. I looked for him for a good 5 min or so, called his name and no answer. Finally he popped his head out from behind the couch, and he was just laughing at me :o) Little stinker.My sisters Larine and Lucinda, and my brother Scott and his wife Selma spent the night. We stayed up late playing games and talking, it was really fun. I love spending time with my family. Like today when I went shopping with Lucinda, I didn't end up getting anything, but I had fun just being with her. Thursday we actually had the whole family there with NO problems, that I know of anyways. We tried to take some family pictures outside, but it was raining all day, so we just had to do it on the deck, but they turned out pretty good. 
Jack and his cousin Kristi
Just playin some Ping Pong
Brenden was really gettin into the game :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment