Time sure does fly! I can't believe how big this little bugger has gotten, and how much he's learned. I think it is so fun to watch see how much they learn and how fast they learn. A couple cute things about Cole.....Sometimes he takes really good naps so I can get things done, but when I hear him waking up I come upstairs and do the Binky test. I'll come in the room and he'll be wide awake, but to see if he's really awake or still tired, I'll put his Binky in his mouth. Most of the time it acts like a magic button, as soon as it's in his mouth he closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. It's so funny :o) You know those stupid little toys that you push the bottom of them and they collapse. Well....when you even touch Coles back most of the time, that is what happens to him, he just collapse in your lap, when he's standing of course. He's so cute and fun, I think we'll keep him around for awhile.
{5 months old!}
{5 months old!}

No comments:
Post a Comment