I have the most amazing mom ever! Yes she drives me crazy sometimes and yes she it seems like she is going crazy sometimes, but I love her!
I knew the house needed to be cleaned, and I also knew I needed to not do it all by myself. I called my wonderful mother and asked if she would come help. Of course she dropped everything, which wasn't much, to come and help me out. She took care of the kitchen and dishes and everything, while I supervised the boys in cleaning the rest of the house. Let me tell you that they did an awesome job, BUT talk about getting distracted! Good thing my mom was here. Having someone here keeps me calm so I don't get so angry. My house doesn't look AMAZING but it does look GREAT!
Last night I received some news that a dear family in our ward lost one of their twin 5 year old daughters last night. Still hopping this is false information, my heart is BREAKING! From what I understand she may have gotten bucked off a horse. Not sure on the details. I taught this sweet girl in Sunbeams last year. It just makes me think about how none of us know when it's going to be our time to go. How long we will have with each of our family members or friends. We need to cherish each moment we have with each other, because we don't know when it's going to be our last. Along with that we need to be prepared to meet our maker, and most of all feel comfortable being in his presence. (Just received a phone call from my dad confirming what I hopped to be false is actually true.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment