I had my two week apt with Dr. Rogers yesterday. I wasn't planing on taking Jack and Cole with me (Ryan is at scout camp), but I also thought they had been cooped up enough and they needed to get out just as much as I did. I love Ryan so so so much, but him and Jack just don't seem to get along, and he seems to cause a lot of the problems. It's just so much easier to take Jack and Cole to St. George than to also take Ryan. It was a good trip, I didn't get mad even once. Ok maybe I got a little mad when we were at Christiensens and Cole thought he needed to fart but pooped his pants instead. And of course he had to stick his hand back there and see if he indeed pooped. I smelled so bad! I had to take him into the bathroom, clean all the poo out of his butt, threw his underwear away washed all the nastiness off his hands. GROSS!
Anyways, my Dr. apt went well. I was thinking he would have to examine me, but he didn't. I was actually worried about that, because I wasn't "supposed" to be scrubbing or get soap down there. I didn't know if I was going to be stinky. He walked in the room and said "I can tell you're feeling better already!" I asked how he could tell. He said that he's had women come in at the two week point still in their bath robe and hunched over. I told him I felt AWESOME! He told me that I couldn't mess anything up from my surgery. I am now allowed to lift 16 lbs. And that the easier I took things now the faster I would recover. Over doing things would just prolong my recovery. He wanted to see my belly and the incisions. He said it looked good, and said that was just super glue and tore one of them off, hurt a little, kinda like a bandage. I had him take off my belly button one too since I didn't think I would dare. Now I go back in about 4 weeks.
After my apt I was on a mission to find Ryan some Hurley shirts. Picky picky picky! It is so hard to find a place that sells Hurley shirts in the youth sizes! Christiensens and Buckle are the only two places I could find anything in youth sizes! We all know how expensive those two stores are, and what a crappy selection for the youth. Oh, the adult sizes there were a ton to chose from! I got a couple, spent way more than I wanted to for them, Ryan probably wont even like them, which is fine with me. I ended up spending a little more time on Amazon.com and found quite a few youth sized Hurley T's for a lot less than I spent! Ryan isn't just picky about wanting Hurley shirts, but they have to have a certain look, UG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment