Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nice Day...NOT!

Okay yesterday was probably the most boring day ever!  I got up and thank heavens took a shower and got all ready.  Before I started on my house work I was being naughty and was watching TV.  Brenden left for school and I was still watching this show.  About a half hour later Brenden calls and tells me he's just outside of St. George and the car quit on him, and he can't get it to turn over.  The house is still a mess, well not too messy, but not clean.  I had to hurry as fast as I could to get Cole ready, we hopped in the truck and sped down the road.  Dropped Brenden off at school and I went over to my sister Lucindas house to wait for school to get out.  I got there about 12:30ish, Brenden wouldn't be done until after 6.  I was glad I had somewhere to go, but it was just boring.  I had so much I needed to get done at home, and there wasn't anything for Cole to do.  I guess they have two small dogs he played with, but Tyler, Lucindas husband, was sleeping so we were trying to be quiet.  Hope we didn't wake him up.  The young women were going to St. George last night to go ice skating, I was gonna have Brenden drop me off.  I was excited to go because I didn't get to go last year.  They didn't end up having enough room for me to ride back with them so I just came home.  I needed to get started on my house work anyways so it ended up being okay. 

No comments: