Finally Some Pictures! This is what has been happening around my house lately, or at least what's been happening to Cole. Friday I was sitting down watching TV and folding laundry, Cole was being really quiet. We all know when the kids are being supper quiet, nothing good is going on. This is what I found.
I guess since I hadn't put pants on him yet, he was drawing them on himself :)
Today we were over at my moms house chillin'. I heard the treadmill turn on full blast. I ran in the other room and Cole was on the floor at the end on the treadmill screaming. I think he got on it and put the key in, it must have been on full speed and just started going.
Poor kid, his hands got all scuffed up too :(

He was all better after we got band aids on him though.



1 comment:
OUCH!!! That seriously looks like it hurts BAD!
Post a Comment