June 5, 2010
When I got back from Pinevalley, this is what was set up in my yard. The whole Moody crew is still down, well most of them, from when we went camping.

Heidi brought her little baby pool, and the babies loved it. Cole had tons of fun going down that slide :)
I think Stacie brought this slip and slide. The kids didn't really understand how it worked, so they just kept running up and down it. They just liked getting wet!.jpg)
They just weren't getting it, so I decided to show them how it is done!I haven't done that since Ryan was a baby! Fun Stuff!
After watching me Spencer got the jist of it and tried it himself. Every single time he went on the slip and slid he would say, "good thing I have these glasses on" because his face would get all wet. It was so funny, it made me laugh :D
The guys had fun throwing the kids down the slip and slide, the kids loved it. Andy (Spencer's dad) shot Spencer off the end, he loved it.
Us girls just bein' silly, like usual!
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment