Saturday, June 12, 2010
So Tired
Good heck, I wish my body wasn't used to getting up so early! You would think that by going to bed at 3 a.m. I'd be able to sleep until at least 9, right? Not so. My eyes popped open at about 6:30 this morning, seriously! I am so tired, my body is drained, and dragging. I tried so hard to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, what the heck! This is going to be a crappy day, especially with all that I need to get done. Yesterday Brenden left for L.A. to go to his yearly Dodgers game with "the boys". I get so nervous when he goes, the main reason being that he thinks tattoos are cool, and he wants one. That and he has a very persuasive friend. Anyways, he's not going to be home until Sunday and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do some moving around in our house. Yesterday I tore the house apart, and it looks like a tornado hit. I've been moving beds and furniture around like crazy, so I figured I was going to be very tired last night. Nope, just the opposite, I was so wired. Everyone kinda wondered what the heck kinda drugs I was on. I am such a dork, sorry to those of you that had to put up with me. I guess I'm not that bad or they wouldn't invite me anymore, right? Or maybe they just feel sorry for me, and take pity on me. Either way I had fun weather they did or not! I got home last night/this morning, and was not tired at all. Went to bed and had the hardest time staying asleep, then I had to wake up this morning. Like I said, this is going to be an awesome day, yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What?! You couldn't sleep in either?! What's up with this?! Anyways so glad you came!! Couldn't have stayed awake without ya! Lol! Let's play again! Tonight?! JK! Lol!
You are so funny Rachelle. I think you bring out the DORKY side in all of us and thats what keeps us LAUGHING! You are so FUN!......
Rachelle you are so silly! We all had a blast with you last night! We would invite you all the time! We had a good group last night! We totally should do it again!! And I was the same way, was WIDE awake at 0800 this morning!! Thanks for the Mountain Dew last night too!!
Post a Comment