June 4, 2010
We've been wanting to plan a GNO at our cabin in Pinevalley for quite awhile, and we were able to finally squeeze this one in. We always have so much fun when just the girls get together, I'm sure it might be fun with the guys too, but with the guys come the kids. Not as much fun when you have to chase them around the house and break up fights the whole time. LOVE MY KIDS!! We ended up going for a walk down the main road of Pinevalley, and you would think we lived more than 30 minutes away from the place. We were such tourists, the pictures say it all. When we left on our walk I remembered that I forgot my camera, so Kala was nice enough to run back to the cabin with me to grab it. When we came back outside we couldn't see them anywhere on the main road, I knew they were hiding. Look I was right!

"SHHHH, be quiet, I think I hear them coming" I made them pose for this picture :)
.jpg)
Sorry, they didn't get the pool of water in this picture that I was pretending to get a drink from.
.jpg)
Mom, DeAnn Me, Lucinda, and Larine, aren't we so freakin' cool!
.jpg)
Kallie, Kala, and Kenzie
.jpg)
See what I mean about acting like a tourist, we were going to take a picture by the "Enterprise ?? miles" sign on the way back to the cabin but forgot.
.jpg)
Don't we look just like the sign? DORKS!!! I must bring it out in all of us :)
.jpg)
Then we just HAD to get a picture by Smokey the Bear! Some of us were on our way to stand by him, then realized the sprinklers were on and Kala and I were the only one's that braved it out and got a little wet.
.jpg)
Kallie must have decided that it wasn't that bad, and she joined Kala after I ran outta there.

No comments:
Post a Comment