Friday, February 26, 2010

Relatives

Okay, so I've been working on this book of family history for my family. Yes, I know I was supposes to have it done over a year ago, but its not done yet okay! Anyways, I was talking to my good friend Trudy on the phone today about my ancestors, telling her something about "Lees Ferry". She told me that shes been there before, and that Jims ancestors used to live there too. (Jim is her hubby.) She started to wonder if I were somehow related to him, both of us coming from a background of pligs. I thought it was a long shot, but she really seemed to want to find out. Come to find out that my grandpa, Price William Johnson, and Jims great grandpa, Warren Elmer Johnson, were BROTHERS! Can you believe that! Crazy, small world we live in right!

No comments: