Friday, February 26, 2010

Dyson DC24 Blueprint Limited Edition

I have been in dire need of a vacuum for some time now, I mean I've REALLY needed a new one. A non crappy vacuum. It seems like every year we waste about $100 on a piece of crap. They always start out good, but about a year down the road we always have to buy a new one. I don't know if we just get lemons or what. I became friends with Trudy Jessop about 5 months ago, and she told me about this web site woot.com. She told me that they got a refurbished Dyson about three years ago for about $250. Dysons are a pretty darn good vacuum, Brenden says they're as good as a Kerby. See, woot has an item and they'll sell it for 24 hours, after the 24 hours is up, they move onto the next item. No matter what you buy, shipping is always $5, you have the option of buying three of the item if you want, but you still only pay $5 for shipping all three. Its kinda cool. Anyways......this morning I got on the web site, and guess what I found!!! They finally had a vacuum, and it just so happens to be a Dyson! I got permission, and I nabbed myself one of these gems. Brand New even! I googled this vacuum, and it sells for nearly $550, I nabbed it up for $284.99, and that's with shipping and everything! If it lasts me more than three years, I definitely will have gotten my moneys worth. So excited for it to get here!

No comments: