Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad?

First of all I got my vacuum in the mail today! WooHoo! Love it so far, it's awesome. Anyways to the point. Well.....this year Disney Land is having a "give a day, get a day" which means, you give a day of service and they will give you a ticket to Disney Land. You get on the Disney parks web site and they have a tab you can click on and there is a whole list of things you can do. Well, in our ward they have asked us to make quilts for the Humanitarian, my mom has been busy doing that, I never gave it much thought. I just don't have time, right. Well about a month ago my mom asked me if I wanted to go to California with her this summer to visit my brother David. Sure the kids would love that! I got thinking and thought I should see if there is anything I can do for the "give a day get a day". Low and behold one of the things on their list for southern Utah is to do quilts for the Humanitarian. So I ask is it bad that the only reason I am doing a quilt is so I can get a free ticket to Disney Land. I feel bad that that is the reason. I swear if I had more time I would out of the goodness of my heart. Somehow I'm able to find time to do these dang quilts since I'm getting something out of it. Why am I like this. I'm trying to be better, I promise. I know I keep saying this, but as soon as I get this book done.......It will be soon, I PROMISE!

No comments: