Friday, February 26, 2010

My Eye Ball

I've been "trying" to get caught up on my blogging, and thought I'd wait until I got more caught up before I got to telling you about my "eye ball". If I wait any longer, I'll forget everything I wanted to say, because I'm already starting to forget, so here it goes......We all remember in December I went in and got my first shot. I went back in January and Dr. Gibbs said that the swelling in my eye was completely gone, and that I wouldn't be needing a shot! Yah, I was so excited, my eye is actually getting better!!!! I still have to go in every month and have it checked though, just in case it comes back or gets worse. Dr. Gibbs told me to let him know ASAP, if it starts to get bad again. So my apt was on February 3rd. I think I jumped the gun a little (because I REALLY want to get prego, but can't while I'm having eye problems), I didn't know if I was prego or not, so I had to call and reschedule my apt until I knew for sure. I think on the 5th or so, I could tell my eye was getting bad again, crap! The black spot came back and the fun house mirror came back as well. I was praying that I wasn't prego. I later found out that if I happen to get pregnant there is absolutely nothing the doctor can do for me. The stuff they inject into my eye would cause me to miscarry, and there is nothing else that could help my eye. I went in on the 17th of February, and was in the doctors office for two and a half hours before I finally got my injection, yes I had to get a shot, darn it. Dr. Richens told me that since they don't really have any information to give me about pregnancy and my condition, since this never has happened to someone that was able to have children, she told me to wait at least three months from my last injection before I started to try. If by chance I do that, and get prego, and my eye gets bad again, the only thing they can do is hope to be able to help me after I have the baby. This really sucks!!! I know it's all in the Lords hands, and he knows whats best. He will make happen what is meant to happen, but I can't help but to stress out a little. I want another baby so bad, but at what cost. Am I willing to passably loose the sight in my left eye, so I can have another baby, I don't know. That is why I'm leaving it to the Lord to decide what's best for me. I just wish I had all the answers.
Here are a couple pictures they took of my eye ball back in December. That light, or white spot, not supposed to be there.

No comments: