This stupid class is stressing me out! I still feel very inadequate and very overwhelmed. I keep telling myself that I need to chill, and Brenden still helps me to calm down, but I just STRESS! I missed class on Thursday, because I just had to go to the midnight showing of “Breaking Dawn part 1” We’ve had dumb classes up until the one I missed, so I stress. I get there and we’re having a TEST, are you kidding me, so I stress. After the test we start going over how to put an OPA and a NPA, so we have to go through a scenario in front of the whole class! I’m freaking out because I have know idea what he want’s us to do, I don’t understand what’s going on. I’m stressing out so bad that I’m sweating and almost crying. I felt like a complete idiot! I’m trying to listen to what everyone else is doing so I know what to do when it’s my turn, he calls my name and my mind goes absolutely blank! I tell everyone how nervous I am and that my mind went blank, I did pretty good though, but I was so nervous and STRESSED! I’ve had an enormous headache ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment