He’s about 2 1/2 months old, look at those cheeks!
One year old
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
EIGHT!
This is Jacks Birthday Party! It was so much fun. He told me he wanted to play “pigs in a blanket”. One person leaves the room, everyone else hides under different blankets, the person comes back in, sits on someone, and that person makes a pig sound, the person has to guess who it is. Then I made a candy bar memory game. Its been a tradition in our family to hide the birthday presents and play the hot and cold game, so he wanted to do that at his party too, it was way fun!
Thanks to Pintrest and some family members, I found some cute decorating ideas
Jack wanted a Denver Broncos themed party, I did the best I could
Bryant Moyle, Jack, Ryan, Brayden, Parker Bollinger, and Austin Rupp. It was a fun party! This morning after playing the Hot and Cold game, everyone wanted to help open his presents! Especially Cole
Happy Birthday Jack!

No comments:
Post a Comment