Happy Anniversary
Honey
heres to {eleven} wonderful years
I can’t believe it’s been eleven years already. This is crazy stuff, sometimes I feel like I just graduated high school. It’s been an {amazing} journey that I
wouldn’t trade for anything. I am so happy to say that Brenden is still the {love of my life}!
Brenden and I met in high school. We weren’t friends, but we had some of the same friends. Our good friend {Bubba}, Brandon Fureigh, kinda set us up. I say kinda, because he kept telling me that Brenden liked me at the same time he was telling Brenden that I liked him. Next
thing I knew, I asked the big hunka hunka burnin love out for ice cream.
I was living in Provo when he {popped} the question. We went to Temple Square, he proposed, then he took me on a horse and buggy ride around the block. It was sweet}!
We were married May 5, 2000 in the St. George Temple, the same room every member of my family has been married in, even my parents. It was awesome!
After the wedding it was off to {Disney World}! It was so much fun! I love you Brenden! Always have
and always will, from now until {FOREVER}! You’re stuck with me till the end :)

1 comment:
Congrats on ELEVEN years! :)
Post a Comment