Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So Sad :’(

We have a neighbor that lives two houses down, the Casey’s, and when they moved in I noticed they had a little boy that was the same age as Ryan, so I encouraged them to play together.  They’ve lived there for, heck I don’t know, like…..5 or 6 years or something.  Ryan and Colton are {Best Friends}.  It’s really nice because we live so close that they can be together {all the time}.  I think it’s good to have a friend like that.  Lately they have been together almost every stinkin’ day.  It’s nice because I can just open my side door and see them outside playing basketball, or playing in the yard and I can just yell over and tell him to come home.  Convenience is key here, and it’s been very convenient :)  I {love} it when Colton comes over, he’s so funny and I like to tease him.  To me he’s become kind of a part of the {family}, as I’m sure Ryan feels like a part of theirs.  Yesterday I found out that they are moving to St. George after school gets out :’(  I’m so sad, maybe even sadder than Ryan, I can’t tell.  I did get a cell number so Ryan and Colton can still play, maybe this summer they’ll have to have a couple sleep overs :)  Hope they can still stay friends

No comments: