Jack is so funny! Ryan was sleeping over his friends house, and Brenden was at a EMT class, so it was just Jack, Cole, and me. I got Jack some dinner, and he would come inside and eat a bite, then go outside for awhile. I finally went outside to see what he was doing. I snuck up behind him and scared him. He was just playing in the mud. I ran into the house to get the camera, just for fun. As soon as he saw the camera, he started running away from me. He's so funny because sometimes he begs me to take his picture, and other times he just runs away. He finally let me take his picture when he was inside washing his hands.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Where Did Jack Go?
Jack is so funny! Ryan was sleeping over his friends house, and Brenden was at a EMT class, so it was just Jack, Cole, and me. I got Jack some dinner, and he would come inside and eat a bite, then go outside for awhile. I finally went outside to see what he was doing. I snuck up behind him and scared him. He was just playing in the mud. I ran into the house to get the camera, just for fun. As soon as he saw the camera, he started running away from me. He's so funny because sometimes he begs me to take his picture, and other times he just runs away. He finally let me take his picture when he was inside washing his hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment