Friday, April 24, 2009

Coupons Rule!

Just really quick while I have a min. I found out that Albertsons stock their shelves Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings. My friend Melinda went down yesterday and they were out of some stuff, and they had just stocked the shelves the day before. I decided to make the trip all the way to St. George this morning. All the shelves were neatly stocked and they had everything I needed. It was so AWESOME!! I know it sounds dumb, but it is such a RUSH when you're standing at the register and the total is $60 something, then you hand them your coupons and stuff and you only end up paying a little over $20! WOW! I got some "Bagel-fuls" for 50 cents, and some for 75 cents! I got a couple boxes of "Fiber One" bars for .......wait for it......15 cents!!!!! I can't wait until next week, I couldn't help the huge smile on my face at the register when she told me my total, I really wanted to start jumping up and down! All in all at Albersons, after all was said and done I spent less than $50, saved almost $100, total % saved was around 67%!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That's awesome!! Glad you felt the rush!! :D