This is my dads brother Gregor, he passed away last week and his funeral was on Saturday. What a day to have a funeral, Easter weekend. Unfortunately Brenden and I had already made plans to go up and visit his parents and I was unable to attend the funeral. It makes me sad to think about it, so I just try not to. Gregor was so awesome, and I'll miss him, and I'm really sad that I missed his funeral because he told me months ago that he was going to give his own eulogy. He said he wanted people to be rolling on the ground laughing at his funeral. He gave me a little sample of what he was going to say, and I wish I could have been there, but maybe can borrow the video to watch. He's had a bad heart for the past 5 or so years, and he always said he wanted to make sure he didn't die in the winter, because he wanted the American Legion to make a big fuss at his funeral, and didn't think they would if it was cold outside. He was so funny, and always said what was on his mind, no matter what. I'll sure miss him. :o(
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My Uncle Gregor
This is my dads brother Gregor, he passed away last week and his funeral was on Saturday. What a day to have a funeral, Easter weekend. Unfortunately Brenden and I had already made plans to go up and visit his parents and I was unable to attend the funeral. It makes me sad to think about it, so I just try not to. Gregor was so awesome, and I'll miss him, and I'm really sad that I missed his funeral because he told me months ago that he was going to give his own eulogy. He said he wanted people to be rolling on the ground laughing at his funeral. He gave me a little sample of what he was going to say, and I wish I could have been there, but maybe can borrow the video to watch. He's had a bad heart for the past 5 or so years, and he always said he wanted to make sure he didn't die in the winter, because he wanted the American Legion to make a big fuss at his funeral, and didn't think they would if it was cold outside. He was so funny, and always said what was on his mind, no matter what. I'll sure miss him. :o(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment