Friday, January 4, 2013

My Vacation sickness

What a crazy week this has been!  Started Saturday morning, woke up feeling a little achy so I took some day quill and Ibuprofen, felt fine the rest of the day, same thing happened on Sunday.  Monday, on freaking New Years Eve I woke up feeling terrible!  I felt super achy, had a head ache, congested, ugg.  Nothing worked.  I started to feel better around 5, so I thought we would be able to go enjoy our New Years Eve.  I am so glad we didn’t end up going any wear because I started to feel like crap again.  Not Fun!   That night I don’t feel like I slept at all, I was just so achy.  Tuesday morning I felt even worse, I got a fever of 103.2 this day.  The only thing that didn’t bother me was my stomach, thank heavens.  Everything else was just so miserable.  I really wanted to try and get into the clinic today, but unfortunately they were closed.    Didn’t sleep at all again.  Wednesday I woke up a little achy, but for the rest of the day I felt pretty good, other than the fact that I haven’t been able to breathe for the past couple days.  My nose is so congested and my throat, I just want to breathe!  Every time I lie down it gets worse, so I can’t even rest.  Thursday I had to miss work, because I still felt like CRAP!  I finally called to the clinic, they were booked, but will call if they get a cancelation.  Please, please, someone cancel!  Got an apt!  Went in, found out I have Bronchitis.  He put me on 4 different meds.  Some antibiotics, steroids, albuterol, and some cough med.  Monday is my last day of medication.  I took my first round last night and already feel so much better!  I could actually breathe last night!  Today I actually feel like getting this dang house clean.  Brenden has been so good while I’ve been sick in bed for the past 4 days, he’s amazing!  But the house needs a little pick up.  Plus I don’t think laundry has been done since Christmas Vacation.  Anyways, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, HALALUJA!

No comments: