Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot Hubby

Last night I had my AEMT class, which is almost over!  In the middle of class Brenden walked in, like he normally does.  I was watching him as he walked passed me, and I will admit I was totally checking him out, he looked nice!  April Terry was sitting right next to me and when I turned back around she said “you were totally checking him out!”  I said, “he looks HOT!”  I was actually surprised that she could tell that I was checking him out, didn’t think I was being that obvious, apparently I was looking him up and down.  I kinda wanted her to say something so Brenden would know, but was not prepared for what happened next.  She again said, loud enough for everyone to hear, “you were totally checking him out!”  I don’t know why but I got so embarrassed, my face went bright red, and when I get that embarrassed tears start coming out of my eyes.  Then she tells everyone that I admitted it to her and said how hot he looked.  Jen Dawson said how sweet it was.  I seriously don’t know why I was getting so embarrassed.  It was funny though, and everyone got a good laugh.

No comments: