Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day Of School!

Last night was of course Back to School night, I thought it went really smoothly.  I think it’s going to be a great year, Ryan and Jack both have amazing teachers, I’m excited!  More so because school is actually in session!  Summer hasn’t been as bad as I though it would be, but I’m ready to get back into a schedule and go to work, it has been a nice break though.  I just hope it's not as hard on Cole as I think it will be.  He has been followin these two around all summer, and I know he's excited for school to start too, but that's not for another week or so. 
08-15-12 First day of school (8)
Ryan has Mr. Morgan this year
08-15-12 First day of school (4)
and Jack has Mrs. Jones
08-15-12 First day of school (9)
So excited for them both.

No comments: