Oh goodness. Sorry, yesterday I was having a REALLY bad day! Hormones! I just couldn’t stop crying yesterday, but I feel much better today. I’ve made myself a schedule that hopefully will help me get some study time in and not go too crazy. I need to just breathe. I read something this morning that said something about God and Satan and that if we give into Satan just the littlest bit, it is easy for us to loose the spirit of the Lord and harder for us to feel him near us, and if we can’t feel him near us, Satan starts taking over making us feel like we are worthless and unworthy. I’ve been giving into Satan's temptation too much and I need to depend upon the Lord more and seek his help. I’ve been doing really good at waking up early in the morning and reading the scriptures, but there was just one day I wasn’t able to get my reading in. After that one day I didn’t want to read anymore, and I started having a really bad attitude about staying close to the Lord, it’s easier to just give up. It’s easier to just do what Satan wants me to do, it’s too hard to be good, and I’m sick of trying. That’s what happens to me when I let Satan have any power over me, I start feeling unworthy and that’s when I start putting myself down and I just go to a place I’d rather stay away from. I know the Lord loves me and will help me as long as I’m trying to do what he wants me to and stay close to his spirit. I feel better when I’m doing what is right and when I can feel his spirit with me I feel happier. I just need to remember that I am a daughter of God who LOVES me! Just like I love my kids, and I’d do anything for them, he’d do anything to help me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment