Monday, December 6, 2010

Well, DUH!

Seriously, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but still.  Found out some information today that made me feel real smart.  Okay, so I have two cats right.  My sister-in-law gave them to me when they were kittens, this last summer.  She told me they were both girls, cool sister kitties!  They've been getting older and bigger.  One of them is a lot bigger than the other one, and I kept thinking she was pregnant.  I would love to get them fixed, but that takes money!  Which I don't have :)  Time would pass, and she wouldn't have any babies, but she keeps getting bigger, so I'm always worried.  That is until today.  My friend Trudy comes by and sees Sparrow, the bigger cat, laying on the floor and comments on my cat, and calls her a "him".  No no no no, it's a girl!  She lifts up the cat and shows me in fact that it is a BOY!  That explains so much now :)  I should have known, but I was told it was a girl, so I just figured.  Boy was my face red.  Rhino, the other cat, is in fact a girl, I checked that one.  Wanna know what's stupid!  I was told that there is a place you can take a stray or wild cat and get it fixed for FREE!  Only the stray and wild ones, what the heck!  Why do I have to PAY to get mine fixed?  Totally sucks!

No comments: