Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

So happy and so sad at the same time! Happy, because my kids have been fighting like cats and dags for way too long, and I have been going absolutely crazy. I really wish I was one of those moms that love having her kids home, and cherishes the weekends. In reality, I cherish the weekdays, because I don't have to put up with as much yelling and fighting and arguing. I really need to change my attitude, and I'm trying. Anyways, school, first day....um.....I'm sad because this is Jacks first year of all day school, sad because they grow up too fast. I love my little kiddies!
This is Jack, he is supper....I would normally say excited, but I think he's more nervous. Good luck on your first day of first grade sweetheart! I love you!

This is Ryan, and even though he will never admit that he actually likes school, I know he loves it. He has realized that it's better than being stuck at home all day with nothing to do. I remember third grade, and I loved it I know you will too! Good Luck, and I love you too!

No comments: